SSCt2023 workshops are devoted to promoting the investigation of the latest research in smart cities and territories and their effective development; to explore the latest innovations in guidelines, theories, models, ideas, technologies, applications, and tools to assess the impact of the approach, and to facilitate technology transfer.
The SSCt2023 conference invites proposals for the Workshop Program. Members of all segments of the community are encouraged to submit workshop proposals for review. The workshop program is intended to complement the formal technical program of the main conference and to support more in-depth interactions. Workshops can vary in length from half a day to a full day. The format of workshops will be determined by their organizers.
Proposals for workshops should be two to three pages in length and include the following information:
- Proposed title of the workshop.
- A brief description of the workshop, specifying the workshop goals and the issues that will be its focus.
- A brief description of why the workshop would be of interest to SSCt2023 attendees.
- A preliminary workshop format and a proposed schedule for organizing the workshop, including desired length for the workshop.
- If available, a list of possible participants or research groups. Ideally, workshop organizers would contact likely participants to assess interest; please indicate those on the list who have said they are likely to attend.
- The names, postal addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses of the proposed workshop organizing committee. This committee normally consists of two to four people knowledgeable in the area.
- The primary contact for the organizing committee.
- A draft call for papers.
Each workshop organizing committee will be responsible for:
- Producing a Call for Participation for their workshop. This call will be posted on the SSCt2023 website. It should clarify the process by which the organizing committee will review and select the papers and presentations.
- Advertising the workshop.
- Reviewing and selecting presentations and papers.
- Providing the workshop's selected papers in a camera-ready format to the workshop chairs.
- Meeting all deadlines in a timeline to be provided by the workshop program.
Program Committee may suggest the consolidation of workshops to prevent the need for cancellation. All workshop participants must register for the conference (at least one author of each accepted paper must register before the submission of the camera-ready copy), and workshops must be open to all registered participants.
- Workshop proposal submission deadline: 20th February, 2023
- Workshop papers submission deadline: 10th March, 2023
- Workshop camera-ready papers: 24th April, 2023
Please note that workshop proposals will be evaluated on a continuous basis and acceptance / rejection decisions will be sent to the workshop organizers within one week from submission. Early submissions are highly encouraged, so that workshop organizers have sufficient time to attract papers.
The proposals should be no longer than 2 pages. Please submit your workshop proposal by email to email@example.com (Subject: SSCTIC'23 Workshop Proposal). Please feel free to contact us if you hace any questions.